viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

POSTCARDS FROM DUBLIN



One of those days where all I wanted to be in was an outfit that I barely needed to put any thought into.
And as a result I got a very comfy look although I was wearing heels.
For some reason, I've been a bit obsessed with midi skirts lately. I just find them very girly and you can always add your own feminine flair to it.
This in one of those handy outfits for an early casual dinner on Friday night...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Xo
Thanks for stopping by!




I'M WEARING:PUMPS: NINE WEST SUNNIES: MIUMIU (HERE)|
WATCH: FOSSIL SKIRT: PORFIRA




Uno de esos días en lo que lo único que quería era un outfit en el no tuviera que pensar demasiado.
Y al final resultó ser súper cómodo aunque llevara tacones.
Por alguna razón, últimamente amo las midi skirts , creo que son muy femeninas y siempre podemos agregarles nuestro toque personal.
Este es uno de esos prácticos outfits para una cenita en viernes...

Que tengan bonito fin!!

Thanks for reading me!




                    
                                                 PHOTOS BY : VALENTINA ALVAREZ












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...