sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014

STRIPES OUT



I think that jumpers, coats, boots and I are getting back together this winter.
To be honest I have never been a big fan of winter clothes.
I would always prefer hot water just because I love the fact of building a really nice outfit simply wearing a dress or what about mini skirts or shorts.

I get crazy about them every spring.

But this year is all about appreciating knitted and warm pieces.
White is one of the top ten colours this season , we have already seen it in the latest fashion week.

I really love clean and pale colours , even more when it comes to wearing them in winter.
As we all know most of the time we go for black things just as a first reaction we don't even notice it.
So girls let's play with different colours this winter!

Have a lovely weekend!

Thanks for stooping by.


I'M WEARING: JEANS: ZARA | HIGHT- HEELED LEATHER BOOTS: ZARA OLD (SIMILAR HERE)  | COAT: PULL&BEAR OLD | KNIT TURBAN: ATMOSPHERE | 




Creo que los suéter,los  abrigos, las botas y yo estamos volviendo a llevarnos bien este Invierno.
Para ser honesta, nunca he sido muy fan de la ropa de invierno.
Debe ser porque me encantan los vestidos y creo que con una sola pieza puedes armar un outfit súper lindo. 
No me digan que las mini faldas y los shorts no son siempre una buena opción cada primavera\ verano.
Pero este año se trata de apreciar las prendas tejidas y abrigadas; así lo han dicho algunas editoriales.
Por otro lado el color blanco es uno de los top ten esta temporada como ya lo hemos visto en el último Fashion Week. 
Muchos diseñadores apostaron por este color.
A mi me encantan los colores limpios , incluso más cuando se trata de usarlos en invierno.
Porque como todas sabemos, la mayoría de nosotras siempre optamos  por cosas negras, incluso inconscientemente terminamos de negro.
Así que niñas comencemos a jugar con diferentes colores este invierno!

Que tengan excelente fin!



PHOTOS BY NADIA CONTRERAS







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...