domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

BAGGY PANTS

Happy Monday Everyone!

Baggy pants are super in this season! I wasn't a big fan of these kinds of pants as I thought they were difficult to mach and fit, but I decided to give them a try  and see how it would work. 
The result was that they're actually very comfy.  I wore them with an oversized coat and booties to get rid a bit of its sporty style.
The good thing is that you can wear them from hells to trainers and they'll still look good. 

Loads of love!!

I'M WEARING: BAGGY PANTS : ZARA | SUNNIES: MIUMIU | WATCH: SWATCH |
BAG: VINTAGE | COAT: LOCAL STORE | BOOTIES: ZARA


Feliz Lunes!

Los pantalones Baggy están como  última tendencia para este invierno. 
A mi no me encantaban ya que siempre pensé que eran muy difíciles de combinar y de que quedaran bien. Cuando me los probé me di cuenta de que en realidad son muy cómodos. 
Esta vez me los puse con un maxi abrigo y botines para deshacerme un poco de su estilo deportivo. 
Lo bueno de ellos es que los puedes usar desde con tacones hasta con zapatillas de deporte, que también están de moda.

Besos!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...