viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

DEAR MILAN

Today I'm sharing one of my outfits from my recent trip to Milan.

We didn't have the time to shoot properly , we wanted to shoot around the Duomo but it was too crowded so we just ran into a  little nice street and started shooting.

I'm wearing a very comfy outfit this time nothing too overdressed as I spent most of the time walking.

This is a practical look to go around and enjoy sightseeing.


Loads of love!




I'M WEARING: SKIRT: STRADIVARIUS (HERE) | KNIT TOP: ZARA (SIMILAR HERE) | SLIPS ON: ATMOSPHERE | EXTRA LONG COAT: ZARA (HERE)| BEANIE: H&M |LEATHER GLOVES: NOTHING HILL (LONDON) | SUNNIES: RAYBAN


Hoy uno de los outfits que use en mi reciente viaje a Milán.

Esta vez con un look muy cómodo para caminar alrededor de la ciudad.
Una propuesta muy simple y práctica, con un toque deportivo pero a la vez chic para mantener el estilo.

Feliz viernes!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...