lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

SUIT YOURSELF

Good morning!
It’s Monday and the Christmas spirit is here to stay….

I have a vague memory of my teachers at hight school wearing suits. I used to find it quite boring. But now throught time women and suits have made an agreement.  They have just came back and this time we can add our own style and wear them in our way.  

Now they're timeless, cleaner, more wearable and suitable.
I have always thought that a man in a suit it's the sexiest thing ever so this time could be our time.
Suit yourself!!!

Lots of love...

I'M WEARING: SUIT JACKET: ZARA (HERE) |  STRAIGHT LEG TROUSERS: REISS (HERE) | 
WOOL HAT:  H&M (SIMILAR HERE) |   HIGHT HEELED BOOTS : ZARA (SIMILAR HERE)| 
BRACELETS: H&M (HERE) | WATCH : FOSSIL |

Buenos días!
Es Lunes y el espíritu navideño esta aquí para quedarse.

Recuerdo vagamente que en prepa muchas de mis maestras llevaban traje a la escuela y siempre me preguntaba como podían ponerse eso. No me gustaban para nada.
A través  del tiempo las mujeres y los trajes han hecho un acuerdo. Han vuelto y esta vez tu puedes agregar tu estilo personal y usarlos a tu manera.
Ahora son a temporales y más faciles de utilizar.
Siempre he pensado que un hombre en traje es súper sexy. Esta vez es nuestro turno!

Besos!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...