lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

SURVIVING ON WINDY DAYS



Days over here have been a bit hard, cloudy, rainy and if that wasn't enough it's been very windy as well.
Sometimes I find quite difficult to get to wear my favorite things, best example is: my hats.
I have to admit that every time I want to wear them I will end up trying to catch them in the street and when I less expect it they would be blown off from my head by the wind.
I guess it's time for me to figure something out and keep them on during my walks.

On another note, I hardly  ever wear more than 2 same color things for an outfit but as burgundy is personally my chosen color for this season, it was just so easy to end up with burgundy gloves, hat and bag.
But hey!! There's is nothing wrong with matching accessories in the same color.

Make sure to make a balance and you might get to match whatever you want in the nicest way :) 

 
I'M WEARING: KNIT JUMPER: STRADIVARIUS | HAT: VINTAGE| BAG: PARFOIS| GLOVES: H&M| EXTRA LONG BOOTS: ZARA| WATCH: SWATCH | ACCESSORIES: H&M|
PONCHO: NEW YORKER


Los días han sido bastante nublados y con lluvia últimamente. Y por si no fuera suficiente, el viento no se queda atrás.
A veces es muy difícil poder utilizar cosas que me gustan mucho, como es el caso de los sombreros.
Tengo que admitir que por más que los quiera usar en la calle ya se que terminaré corriendo atrás de ellos por que el viento es tan fuerte que se los lleva.
Creo que ya es tiempo de buscar una solución para poderlos usar mientras camino.

Por otro lado, casi nunca combino más de dos colores en un outfit, pero como el borgoña es personalmente mi color por excelencia esta temporada, fué muy fácil terminar con guantes, bolsa y sombrero del mismo color… 
Pero hey!! Claro que se puede combinar accesorios del mismo color, siempre y cuando nos aseguremos en  mantener un balance y equilibrar.
Verás que puedes terminar combinado lo que tu quieras!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...