jueves, 26 de febrero de 2015

READING TIME


This week I started too read one of the books that were on my reading list for 2015.
Sometimes it's difficult for all of us find the time to sit down and start reading. 
I'm always rushing, doing loads of things and trying to do the most of my day but at the end of it I would be exhausted and all I would want it's take a long bath and go to sleep.

But the other day something came to mind and thought …… This can't keep going like this
I should have at leats 30 minutes of reading per day and that's what I've trying to do since then.
Here some of the stuff from it that you might like: 

Find your perfume before your turn 30. Wear it for the next 30 years.
No one should ever see you gums when you talk or laugh.
Go to the theatre, to museums and to concerts as often as possible.
Be aware of your qualities and your faults.
Make it look easy: everything you do should seem effortless and graceful.
Not to much make up, too many colors, too many accessories.

I'm pretty sure you already know what's the book I'm reading at the moment…
If you haven't got to read it I highly recommended it.

How to be parisian wherever you are  (here)
By Sophie Mas, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret and Anne Berest. 


I'M WEARING: SHIRT: STRADIVARIUS  SKIRT: PORFIRA  
VINYL HEEL SHOE : ZARA SUNNIES: BVLGARI
WATCH: FOSSIL BRACELETS: PORFIRA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...