martes, 31 de marzo de 2015

TAKE YOUR TIME


Giving you a little bit of positive attitude with these pictures because I just got back from Lanzarote (Spain) a couple of days ago and I'm already missing it!

I just wanted to share with you all something I did while I was on holidays.
Most of us hardly ever take time for ourselves. I found myself doing it badly as I was too busy with assignments, work , etc,etc…
So, I decided to take time for me in every aspect. One of them was keep reading one of the books that I had stopped reading for a while and as if I had attracted it I came across with this:
"Take time to listen and to get to know yourself. Take time to change, to grow, to rest. Take time to say yes. Take time to say no. Take time to be quiet. Take time to look after your body, to eat well. Take time to ask yourself who you are and what you want" 
 How to be Parisian wherever you are (Sophie Mas, Audrey Diwan, Caroline De Maigret, Anne Berest) 

Do you take your time?



I'M WEARING: TIE NECKLINE GUIPURE DRESS : ZARA (HERE) 
WATCH: SWATCH NECKLACE : H&M  LIPSTICK: MAC RUSSIAN RED 
HAT: REISS (HERE)
  

Con mucha actitud positiva en estas fotos, así es como regreso después de estar un par de días en Lanzarote (España).
Quiero compartir algo de lo que hice mientras estaba de vacaciones.
La mayoría de las personas, muy pocas veces tomamos tiempo para nosotros. 
Yo me descubrí haciéndolo todo el tiempo, estando tan ocupada con proyectos de escuela,  el trabajo, etc,etc
Así que decidí enfocarme a hacer todas esas cosas que había dejado de hacer por un tiempo. 
Una de ellas fue continuar de leer uno de los libros que tenía a la mitad y que me encanta. Curiosamente me encontré con esto:


"Toma tiempo para escucharte y conocerte a ti misma. Toma tiempo para cambiar, para crecer, para descansar. Toma tiempo para decir sí. Y para decir no. Toma tiempo para estar en paz. Toma tiempo para cuidar de tu cuerpo y comer bien. Toma tiempo para preguntarte a ti misma quien eres y que es lo que quieres"

Y tú, tomas tu tiempo? 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...