domingo, 19 de abril de 2015

WEEKEND WEAR


| We've been having lovely days here in Dublin.

What I wore on that day was thank to the good weather. This weekend we probably  had one of the hottest day,so far. It was lovely being able to spend a couple of hours under the sun.
Since winter doesn't seem to finish I find very boring keep wearing my winter clothes so any time the sun shines I would get change and wear those pieces I used to wear in Mexico by this time of the year.
How is your spring going?





I'M WEARING: FLARE SKIRT: REISS (HERE) TOP: FOREVER 21 (HERE)
PUMPS: H&M (HERE) ACCESSORIES: H&M WATCH: SWATCH


Días de sol en Dublín. 


Lo que usé ese día fue gracias al buen tiempo. Probablemente este fin de semana tuvimos uno de los días más calurosos de 2015.
Lo mejor fue poder estar un par de horas bajo el sol, ya que el invierno parece que nunca se acabará por aquí.
Todavía me sigo poniendo la ropa de invierno así que cada que sale el sol aprovecho y saco lo que ya estaría usando en México para estas fechas.

Que tal van ustedes?


A big thank to Tania Balver for these lovely pictures.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...