martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

BARCEYELLOW


   What I wore in Barcelona……

Same accessories, different dress, this is something that has worked for me, so far. 
Day time dresses, apart from being quite comfortable and forget about wearing heels, they add that natural and fresh touch to your look.

I have always been a big fan of dresses and this one, couldn't be an exception, although it's super simple the detail at the back makes it unique. 

If I had a sayings it would be: Simplest garments are the nicest.

Wish you all are having a great week!!




I'M WEARING: LAYERED DRESS: ZARA (HERE) HAT: REISS (HERE) SANDALS: PULL& BEER SS14 (SIMILARE HERE) SUNNIES: BVLGARI WATCH: DANIEL WELLINGTON 


What I wore in Barcelona……

Los mismos accesorios, diferente vestido. Es algo que siempre me ha funcionado y es súper práctico.
Los vestidos de día a parte de ser cómodos y poder dejar los tacones en casa, te dan ese toque natural    y fresco.  

Siempre he sido fan de los vestidos y este no podría ser la excepción aunque es súper sencillo el detalle de la espalda hace todo, y es de lo que hablaba en el post anterior.
Las prendas más sencillas son las más elegantes. Un plus es cuando tienen un detalle que las haga diferentes y únicas.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...