miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2015

Postcards from Lisbon


 

This summer I went for first time to Lisbon. It was on my list for a long time ago but I hadn't had the chance to go.

Every time I visit a new city or country I try to contact people from there, friends, common friends, acquaintances, etc. I always get recommendations about where to stay, where to eat and where to go.

And thanks to this I have been able to save some money as I end up going where locals go, having lunch where locals do and meeting people who live these places daily.

Another thing that is quite important for me when it comes to visit a new country is learning basic things such as  Hi and Thanks! (minimum)

Lisbon is a very colorful city with breathtaking tiles and trams that bring you to past times.
Its narrow cobbled streets are unique and in case it rains I would say they could be a bit dangerous.

If Lisbon is already on your list don't forget to include a little town called Sintra.
It's just a few miles away from Lisbon.

You'll love it!!
















Este verano estuve por primera vez en Lisboa. Desde hace mucho tiempo estaba en mi lista y no había tenido la oportunidad de visitarla.

Cada vez que visito una ciudad o país nuevo intento contactar  gente que sea de ahí, amigos, amigos de amigos, conocidos, etc. para que me me recomienden donde hospedarme, comer e incluso que visitar.

Y gracias a esto he ahorrado bastante, ya que termino yendo a donde los locales van, comiendo lo más típico y conociendo a gente que vive esos lugares a diario.

Otra cosa que es muy importante, cuando no conoces el idioma del país en el que estas, es aprender lo básico del idioma, que para mi sería: Hola y Gracias! (mínimo)

Lisboa es una ciudad llena de colorido, azulejos impactantes y tranvías que te remontan a otra época. Sus pequeñas calles adoquinadas y blancas son únicas y en caso de lluvia yo diría que un poco peligrosas.

Si Lisboa esta en tu lista incluye un pueblo llamado Sintra que esta en las afueras. 
Sin duda te encantará!


Virgina is wearing: Stradivarius short jumpsuit (here)   Zara bag SS14 (similar here) 
Rayban sunnies (hère)   Watch: Parfois (hère)


I'm wearing: Stradivarius Off -the-shoulder print top (here)  
Stradivarius High waist short (here)  Prada sunnies (here)   Swatch: watch
Purificacion Garcia: cross body bag (here)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...