martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

NEW YORK


I have been so lucky this summer!  For the last two months I haven't stop traveling.
I think that after having a very intense year full of changes traveling was the only thing that I needed.

August was incredible, our first stop was the South of Spain. There we visited 3 fascinating cities.
Granada, Malaga and Marbella. Although the tempeture was super high we could enjoy make the most of our trip.
Next stop was Lisbon in Portugal which is a magical city with a very different vibe. You can find some of the pictures here.

After that we flew to Marroco. It's been ages since I wanted to go and finally I made it.
Marrakech is such a vibrant city, full of colors, tastes and smells.

New York! was my next city. For first time I visited the city that never sleeps, and I have no words to describe it. I would come back 100 times!

Finally, my beloved Mexico! I have lots to talk about it in my nest post!












Este verano he sido muy afortunada! los últimos dos meses no he parado.
Creo que después de un año tan intenso y de tantos cambios era lo único que necesitaba.

Agosto fue increíble. Nuestra primera parada fue el sur de España, donde vistamos  3 ciudades fascinantes,  Granada, Málaga y Marbella.  A pesar de las altas temperaturas disfrutamos al máximo cada una de ellas.

La siguiente parada fue Lisboa en Portugal, una ciudad mágica con un encanto muy peculiar. 
Pueden encontrar el post aquí.
De ahí volamos a Marruecos. Hacia ya varios años que quería ir y finalmente pude estar ahí. Marrakech es encantador lleno de colores, sabores y olores.

Nueva York! fue mi siguiente ciudad. Por primera vez estuve en la ciudad que nunca duerme, y no tengo palabras para describirla. Volvería mil veces!

Finalmente mi México lindo y querido del que tengo muchísimo que contarles en mi siguiente post!


I'M WEARING:  DRESS: ZARA SUNNIES: BVLGARI    BAG: GUESS






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...