martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015

FAUX FUR



Faux fur is having a moment this season. From accessories to winter coats, there is plenty of options to wrap up warm on a cold winter day.
It's amazing the way they are back every winter. I still remember my mother wearing them, when I was a child. 
I wonder if there's any way to get them? ah!
I went for black color, as usual. It'd mach with everything! 
But I have to confess that I would love to get a camel one.
What do you think of this trend?
I love it!




El Faux Fur está teniendo mucho éxito esta temporada. 

Los podemos encontrar en todo, llaveros, bolsos, zapatos, etc..

Es increíble la manera en la que cada invierno esta ahí.
Todavía recuerdo a mi madre hace muchos años 
con sus furs en Invierno,me pregunto 
si hay manera de recuperarlos, ah!

Yo elegí color negro (como siempre) voy a lo seguro. 
Pero no descarto la idea de comprarme uno en color camel.

A ustedes que les parece esta tendencia? 

A mi me encanta!



ZARA FAUX FUR STOLE HERE  HIGH HEEL   ZARA ANKLE BOOTS HERE 
ZARA BLACK CAPE SIMILAR HERE AND HERE   STRADIVARIUS WHITE TOP HERE
PORFIRA SKIRT  GUESS BAG HERE