lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

NEW YORK






One of the things that I love the most in life is travelling. When it comes to travel, visit a new place and even going to a place I have already been. I don't care how much I can spent.

They say that travelling is the only thing you can buy and makes you richer.

Since I started to travel non-stop a couple of years ago I knew I wanted to be the kind of person who had stories to tell not stuff to show.






Una de las cosas que más amo en esta vida es viajar. Cuando se trata de comprar un vuelo e ir a algún lugar nuevo o incluso repetir, no me importa lo que pueda gastar.

Dicen que el dinero va y viene pero las experiencias permanecen.

Para mi viajar, es una de las cosas que puedes comprar y te hacen más rico, aunque al final del viaje termines sin dinero.

Desde hace alguno años, cuando empecé a viajar sin parar supe que prefería ser de las personas que tienen mil historias que contar, que aquellas que tiene mil cosas que enseñar.













WEARING:  BAG PACK LA CAMARA MACARENA (HERE)
 FAUX LEATHER SKIRT ZARA (SIMILAR HERE) 
OVER THE KNEE BOOTS (SIMILAR HERE)   DENIM JACKET GAP (SIMILAR HERE)
TOP H&M (SIMILAR HERE)  SUNNIES PRADA














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...