viernes, 30 de enero de 2015

ANOTHER DAY, SAME GREY COAT



It was a chilly and cloudy Sunday morning and all I wanted was to go for a walk as much comfortable as I could.
I know… you’ve seen me wearing this grey coat more times than we can recall.
The thing is that it look’s great with almost everything and slip ons are no exception. 
On a casual, dressy and sporty way, a grey coat is neutral not only for its color but also because of the possibility of uses it holds.
That day, despite wearing the same coat I’ve worn before, I felt totally different and  it was because of the simple fact of building  a sporty outfit with a coat I usually wear in a dressy way .
This is how we can get to make the most of our clothes and wear them over and over again without feeling you're wearing the same.

I'M WEARING: EXTRA LONG COAT: ZARA  KNIT TOP: ZARA  JEANS: ZARA
SLIPS ON: ATMOSPHERE  HAT: VINTAGE 


Era un Domingo frió y nublado y lo único que quería era ir a dar un paseo lo más confortable y despreocupada que pudiera.

Se que me han visto este abrigo muchas veces, pero la verdad es que queda bien con casi todo y slips on no son la excepción.
De manera casual, formal o deportiva, un abrigo gris en neutral tanto es su color como en el uso que le puedes dar. 
Ese día, a pesar de usar un abrigo que ya me había puesto varias veces, me sentí totalmente diferente y fue por el simple echo de cambiar el estilo que suelo llevar por algo deportivo.
Es así como podemos utilizar nuestras prendas al máximo una y otra vez sin sentir que siempre terminamos igual.


PHOTOS BY JUAN S.RIOS


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comentario:

Leave a comment...