martes, 3 de febrero de 2015

PUERTA DE ALCALA


I have forgotten to share these pictures from my trip to Madrid in New Year's eve. It's was 1st of January and the weather was amazing. We were able to have some tapas and red wine in a very nice terrace located just in front of Puerta de Alcala.
Despite of the fact that I've been loads of times in Madrid, every time I go is as if I was there for first time. I would always go to the main spots and make loads of pics. 
Anyway, for some reason Madrid has become one of my favorites cities in Europe. 
Hopefully, I'll will come back soon.

Hope you're all having an amazing week!


I'M WEARING: CAPE: ZARA    JEANS: ZARA  EXTRA LONG BOOTS: ZARA 
GLOVES: H&M JUMPER: STRADIVARIUS 


Había olvidado compartir estas fotos de mi último viaje a Madrid.
Ese día era primero de Enero y el tiempo estaba perfecto. Pudimos comer tapas y  tomar vino tinto en una de las terrazas frente a la Puerta de Alcalá.
A pesar de haber estado varias veces en Madrid, cada vez que voy es como si fuera la primera. Siempre quiero ir a visitar los puntos principales de la ciudad y tomar muchas fotos!!
Podría ser porque es una de mis ciudades favoritas en Europa.
Seguro les pasa lo mismo con sus lugares favoritos!

Besos!!!





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...