sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

BLUSH OVERSIZED COAT



Are you ladies willing to wear oversized coats?

I just got this one a couple of days ago. Most of the time I would go for classic coats as many of us do. 
It's just such an investment and we don't want to go wrong but I highly recommend them.
I love wearing oversized clothes. I just feel very comfortable, that's all about!. 
I rocked this blush maxi coat with a mini skirt and a very warm jumper.



Hope you all are having a great weekend!!!








I'M WEARING: SKIRT:ZARA| BEANIE: H&M  | BOOTIES: ZARA (HERE)| COAT: LOCAL STORE| JUMPER : H&M | GLOVES: NOTHING HILL (LONDON) | SUNNIES: RAYBAN|
BAG: VINTAGE



Están dispuestas a ponerse abrigos más grandes que la talla que les corresponde? 

Este es mi primer abrigo oversized, ya que como muchas  de nosotras siempre acostumbraba a comprame abrigos clásicos. 
Creo que invertimos demasiado en ellos como para equivocarnos y al final no usarlos. 
A mi me encanta la ropa la ropa suelta, me siento super cómoda y eso es lo que al final importa! 

Espero estén teniendo excelente fin!





PHOTOS BY P. SANZ






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...