miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

STREET STYLE | JULIA


This time we decided to go and have a look around the streets of Dublin to catch the best outfits and share them with you all.

Tell me about your outfit:
I'm wearing scarf from Hermes, coat from Whyred, bag from Whyred, shoes from Acne, jeans from Acne, jumper from Filippa K, gloves is a present from my mom.
Except the scarf it´s all swedish brands. 

Tell me about your style:
My style is very swedish, clean and simple but with a touch of something extra, like a detail that does the whole style.
I look for timeless pieces that I can invest in and have for years, instead of buying a lot of them.


Esta vez decidimos echar un vistazo a las calles de Dublin para capturar los mejores outfits y compartirlos con ustedes.

Hablame de tu outfit:


My mascada es Hermes, mi abrigo es Whyred, la bolsa es Whyred, las botas son Acne, los jeans Acne, mi jumper es Filippa K.
Todas son marcas Suecas excepto la mascada.

Hablame de tu estilo:

Mi estilo es muy Sueco, limpio y simple pero con un toque de algo extra, como un detalle que hace todo el outfit.

Siempre busco piezas a temporales. en las cuales invertir y así tenerlas por muchos años, en vez de comprar todo a la vez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...