miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

EVERY NOW AND THEN


I don’t mind a bit of chill as long as I can still go barelegged and get some sunshine.This weekend we could catch some sun and I was able to go tight-less. These are my favourites kinds of looks. 
I fancied wearing a casual look, opting for my burgundy hat, a flowy skirt which I have had for a while and these comfy booties.
I just fell in love first time I saw them I just think they are very "me" when it comes to style.They are that kind of investment, that you don't regret to spend of. As you can wear them for more than one season.
Hope you're having a great week!!
Thanks for reading me :)

I'M WEARING: SKIRT: ZARA | BOOTIES: ZARA (HERE)  | NECKLACE: H&M | 
HAT: ATMOSPHERE| KNIT TOP: ZARA (SIMILAR HERE)




PHOTOS BY JUAN S. RIOS



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...