lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

EXTENDED WINTER


The grey and rainy days in Dublin are still here…

It seems that summer is never going to arrive.
Every morning picking an outfit to wear during the day becomes more difficult.
Here you can have the four seasons in one day. I'm not complaining, but the mexican inside me misses those never ending sunny days.
Today's outfit is super casual and comfortable. I wore it during the day with slip on and in the evening I changed into these black sandals which I love from Top Shop
I got them on sale a couple of weeks ago.
Girls, have a look at their website, they have lots of lovely shoes at the moment and the sale is coming!

Kisses!





I'M WEARING:  BLEACHED BOMBER JACKET : FOREVER 21 (HERE)
RIPPED JEANS: FOREVER 21 (SIMILAR HERE & HERE)
BLOCK SANDALS: TOP SHOP (SIMILAR HERE & HERE
LEATHER BAG: BIMBA Y LOLA MAN SHIRT: BERSHKA (SIMILAR HERE)



 Los días grises y de lluvia continúan en Dublín

Parece que el verano nunca llegará, cada mañana la tarea de escoger que ponerme se hace más difícil.  
Aquí puedes tener todas las estaciones del año en un día. No me estoy quejando, pero como buena mexicana extraño los días de sol interminables.
El outfit de hoy es algo súper casual y cómodo. Lo llevé durante el día con slip on y por la tarde lo cambié por estos tacones de Top Shop que me encantan. 
Los conseguí a mitad de precio hace un par de semanas, chequen  la página niñas, hay zapatos súper bonitos esta temporada y las ofertas están por venir!

Besos!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...