lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

TWENTY SOMETHING….


Turning 26… 

Last week I celebrated my b-day. I definitely had a blast!
I have something about birthdays. I love celebrating them as much as possible, not just mine but everyone's too.
I just think that it should be a day  to be thankful, to be around your loved ones and over all to enjoy it.

In the last couple of days I have been thinking a lot about my age (My Mom would say that it's ridiculous to be worried about it this soon) but I just feel that time pass by quicker that ever after you turn 25 and there are still a lot of things that I want to do before turning 30.

Anyway, after a long chat with my Mum about it,  she said "At this point of your life, you  should care about your present, enjoy it as much as you can, you will do and get whatever you want, you're just on your way"







I'M WEARING: SKIRT: H&M (SIMILAR HERE & HERE)SUNNIES:PRADA(HERE)
CROPPED TOP: ZARA (SIMILAR HERE) 
LEATHER CROSS BODY BAG: PURIFICACION GARCIA (HERE) 
SUEDE HIGH HELL SANDALS: ZARA (SIMILAR HERE )


Cumplir 26…

La semana pasada celebré mi cumpleaños y definitivamente fué uno de los mejores!

Por alguna razón tengo algo con los cumpleaños. Me encanta celebrarlos al máximo, no solamente el mío, si no el de los demás.
Creo que es un día súper especial en el que hay que estar agradecidos, celebrarlo al lado de nuestros seres queridos y sobre todo para disfrutarlo.

En los últimos días, he estado pensando mucho acerca de mi edad (Mi mamá dice que soy una ridícula por  preocuparme tan pronto) pero siento que después de cumplir 25, el tiempo pasa cada vez más rápido y todavía quiero hacer muchas cosas antes de llegar a los 30.

Después de una larga conversación con mi mamá,me dijo: "En esta etapa de tu vida, te deberías de preocupar acerca de tu presente y disfrutarlo tanto como puedas, harás y tendrás todo lo que quieras, solo estas en tu camino"






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...