lunes, 22 de junio de 2015

LITTLE TREATS



You don't have to spend a decade's worth of salary on your wardrobe to be well dressed ….


All you need is one signature item: the one you wear when you need to feel strong.

Whether it's a leather hand bag, a pair of nice shoes, a leather jacket that you will wear for the rest of your life. That piece that looks amazing on you, that drapes perfectly around your shoulders and makes you seem effortless.

For my b-day number 26 I got myself  a pair of new sunglasses I just felt like treating myself although I know I should start saving some money. (but never mind)

Surprisingly while I was reading one of my favorite books a came across with this:

The signature item is a gift that a woman gives her-self depending on her age, her taste and the size of her purse. It is a symbol of independence and freedom, which states, "I bought this for myself. 
I earned it and it makes me happy"

The signature item is an attitude. It is the gun in your holster that makes you feel well dressed and invincible. 


Sophie Mas, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret, Anne Berest (2014) How to be Parisian wherever you are. London, UK. Penguin Ramdom House Uk.






I'M WEARING: GOLD SANDALS: ZARA (HERE) 
SHORTS: ZARA BAG:GUESS NEW COLLECTION CAPE:ZARA (SIMILAR HERE) 
CROPPED TOP: ZARA SUNNIES:PRADA 


No necesitamos gastar una década de nuestro sueldo en nuestro guardarropa para vernos bien vestidas….

Lo que necesitamos es solo un pieza de esa marca que nos encanta: Aquella que nos ponemos cuando necesitamos sentirnos fuertes.

Puede ser una bolsa de piel, unos tacones increíbles o una chaqueta de cuero, que te pondrás por el resto de tu vida. Esa pieza con la que te ves espectacular, que te queda a la medida y hace que tu estilo sea natural.

Para mi cumpleaños número 26 decidí consentirme con unos nuevos lentes, aunque sé que tengo que empezar a ahorrar pero bueno eran "mis 26"y sentía que tenía que darme el gusto.

Curiosamente, mientras leía uno de mis libros favoritos me encontré con esto:

La pieza de marca, es una pieza que una mujer se regala a si misma, dependiendo de su edad, su gusto y su presupuesto.
Es un símbolo de independencia y libertad, que dice " Yo me compré esto para mi misma.
"Me lo merezco y me hace feliz".


Sophie Mas, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret, Anne Berest (2014) How to be Parisian wherever you are. London, UK. Penguin Ramdom House Uk.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Leave a comment...