domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2015

LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME



After a busy week at the office, grey days and lots of rain.

The only thing I can think of is that in a few days I will be home, enjoying my family, friends  and the Mexican sky.

It's incredible the way I appreciate now how lucky we are for having such a nice weather in Mexico.
Winter days are warm and sunny. It's just fab!

It's been three years since I last celebrated Christmas at home. Time definitely flies!
I have to admit I have had an amazing time but as they say "There is no place like home".





Después de una semana súper intensa en la oficina, días grises y lluvia imparable.

En lo único que puedo pensar ahora es que en pocos días estaré en casa, disfrutando a mi familia, amigos y el cielo Mexicano.

Es increíble la manera en la que ahora valoro el buen clima que se tiene en México. 
Los Inviernos son cálidos y soleados pero con un aire invernal que le dan un toque especial.

Han pasado tres años desde la última vez que celebre Navidad en México. 
No puedo negar que la he pasado increíble, pero bien dicen que no hay mejor lugar que casa.


WEARING: ZARA TRENCH COAT (HERE)  LONG SLEEVE TRIMMED BODYSUIT (HERE)
PLEATED A LINE SKIRT (HERE)  ZARA OLD PUMPS
PURIFICACION GARCIA LEATHER BAG (HERE)