miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

SANTORINI



How to make the most of your clothes when you're on holidays...

Taking with you basics and neutral colours is the best option. You can always match you favourites. 

When I travel I usually bring with my a cabin size bag so I have to be very conscious about what I will be wearing during my holidays otherwise I never have enough space or enough options.
In this occasion I took advantage of this swimsuit and  I wore as a bodysuit with this midi skirt that I have have for ages. 

They ended up matching perfectly to the point people thought it was a dress.
I love the detail of the backless and cut outs and thought that it couldn't be only worn as a swimwear. 

If you like it you can still find it here.





Como utilizar tu ropa al máximo durante las vacaciones...

Lo que siempre funciona es llevar básicos y que estos básicos sean colores neutros, que puedas usar con cualquiera de tus prendas. 
Cuando viajo normalmente siempre llevo conmigo una maleta de mano, así que tengo que seleccionar muy bien lo que quiero usar durante mis vacaciones para así llevar lo suficiente pero también lo necesario.
En esta ocasión utilicé como body uno de mis trajes de baño para esta falda que tengo desde hace años, y resultaron quedar perfecto juntos. 

Si les gusta lo pueden encontrar aquí.






WEARING: PRADA SUNNIES (HERE) NEW LOOK SWIMWEAR  (HERE)
H&M  EARRINGS  ZARA FLATS  REISS HAT